INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL AWARD (ISA)
What is British Council International School Award?
The Award is an internationally recognised accreditation, awarded to schools which forge links with partners overseas and add an international dimension to the curriculum. Through working on joint projects and adding international elements to lessons, pupils (and teachers) are given a fresh perspective on the world and their place in it.
Benefits of ISA
- It links schools with others around the world
- It teaches pupils about other countries and cultures
- It prepares pupils for living and working in the global economy
- It leads to a new outwardly facing perspective and ethos for the school as a whole
- It enhances teaching standards through sharing best practice and teaching methods.