Every student loves to get out of the classroom and explore:
Our school excursions takes planning and effort, but the rewards can be huge for students as learning during such programs is very exciting. The importance of school excursions and the benefits school excursions offer students are listed below.
- Provides another dimension to class based learning and helps reinforce what has been taught in the classroom – Students may get to learn in a new environment with new teachers or instructors.
- Students are excited and energized by the anticipation of leaving the classroom and school environment. Fun school excursions will help students retain the information they have learnt on their trip.
- Children have the opportunity to learn about and see new things in a less structured environment with more learning styles available – student learning can be hands on or interest-driven and they may be excited to learn something from someone new who is an expert in their field.
- Exposure to new experiences – outside the classroom students have the opportunity of being exposed to new experiences and observe new things that are not available at school, such as rare and exotic wildlife and plants, different cultures and tours/visits to iconic buildings and areas.
- Social skills – Getting out of the classroom gives children an opportunity to spend time with each other in a new environment without the structure of the classroom. Our school excursions often require students to spend time in small groups, observing, chatting and learning.
EXCURSION TO DUBAI IN COLLABORATION WITH BRITISH UNIVERSITY OF DUBAI.
BOOTCAMP LEADERSHIP TRAINING EXCURSION TO COVENANT UNIVERSITY OGUN STATE.