The management of S-TEE Schools (Cambridge College) is pleased to announce that admission is now open into various classes for the 2021/2022 academic session.
This announcement was made available to the public from the admissions office. It was noted that the dates for entrance examinations into Year 7 class had now been fixed.
REQUIREMENTS & PROCEDURE
- The prospective candidate must have completed at least year 5 (or its equivalent) in a recognized primary school within or outside the country.
- The child must also be at least 10 years old by September of the year of admission.
- An application form is obtained from the school administrative office.
- After which a prospective student writes an entrance examination.
- A conditional offer of admission is given to successful candidates who achieve a grade point of 70% and above in the entrance examination, with a stated timeline to make the Retention Fee payment to confirm their child’s slot in the school or the admission given will be forfeited.
- Successful candidates who passed the entrance examination and payment for Retention Fee has been made, will now be informed of date for interview for both candidates and their parents.
- Admission, as a matter of policy, is restricted to years 7 class only, subject to vacancies in any classes such as Year 8 & Year 10.
Students seeking admission into any of the classes must follow the same procedure. A letter of admission and requisite administrative charges are rendered void after the expiry date specified on the admission letter.
It is important that both parents meet the Director/Head of Central Administrative Office/Head of Schools before a student is finally admitted into our school.
ENTRANCE EXAMINATION DATE
Entrance examination into Year 7 for the 2021/2022 academic session will hold in the school hall at Plot 27/29 Chief Idowu, Rufai Street, Ago Palace Way, Okota Lagos State.
DATE 1: 1ST ENTRANCE DATE: March 27th, 2021.
DATE 2: 2nd ENTRANCE DATE: May 15th, 2021.
For enquiry, purchase of admission forms or any other information, kindly call the admission office on +2348184961783, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org