OUR STRATEGIC FOCUS
The strategic focus for Stee Schools Cambridge College;
- Developing and improving the creative and innovative abilities of students and teachers.
- Expanding the level of science and mathematics teaching and learning.
- Implementing an information science and technology culture.
- Emphasizing scientific sport development
- Fostering an entrepreneurship culture.
- Instilling positive cultural life values and discipline in the teaching and learning programme.
- Raising the academic excellence and performance of students.
- Developing the level of human capital (via knowledge, skills and attitude training) of students and teachers.
- Managing the quality of the teaching and learning programmes in the schools.
- Contributing to a culture of life-long learning amongst students and teachers.
OUR MODEL OF EXCELLENCE
- Quality of leadership
- Development of strategies and policies
- Clear client and market focus
- Resources and information management
- Client satisfaction
- Student achievements